A. Shopping cart. (recommended)
It's easy to place a secure order via our shopping cart system. You may choose to send us a fax or mail your order, Print this HTML order form, or better yet, Print this Adobe Acrobat order form, write in your order, and send it to us via fax or mail. Click here for our privacy and security policy.
checking out (only 2 pages) you will have a chance to give us your
Comments or Instructions.
1. Press the "I'll take it" button
B. Email (shopping cart or phone is recommended over email)
It's easy to order from us via email too. Your choice (shopping cart or email). -- right now! Or read about our ordering policies. You may also contact us via surface mail or telephone to place an order or ask a question. To send us a fax or postal mail order, Print this HTML order form, or better yet, Print this Adobe Acrobat order form, write in your order, and send it to us via fax or mail.
1. Prepare an Email order using your credit card by clicking This should start your browser's email program with a new message addressed to orders@RMConnection.com. Please note that with most browsers, you can leave the email message in one window and browse in another one. This makes it easy to move from our web page to your email message.
2. In the email message, just type in the information about your order. Be sure to include:
3. As soon as we receive your orders, we'll process them immediately for shipment. We'll include shipping and handling. Normally orders leave our store within 48 hours.
C. Fax, Phone, or Mail your Order. 1-800-679-3600 USA and Canada, Fax 1-800-814-4900 USA and Canada. International 1-970-586-3361, Fax 1-970-586-3302. Skype yes firstname.lastname@example.org for contact list.
A person rather than a recording
will answer the phone during business hours seven days a week.
Weve been here on Main Street (141 E. Elkhorn Ave), Estes Park, Colorado, in the same location, since 1914 (over 93 years!) and (only 2 owners). Current management since 1947.
We like doing business with you. Your satisfaction is important to us. We will make exchanges or refunds, promptlyno fuss.
So, send us your order or give us a call.
We do not charge until the day we ship your products. See partial shipments below.
We Assure You Prompt
We accept these major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diner's Club, American Express & JCB Cards. We do not charge until the day we ship your products to you.
Ship to address different than billing address
On all mail orders using American Express as the payment method, we may not accept a ship-to address (different than the billing address) that the customer has not FIRST REGISTERED WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS. Note: if the ship-to address is the same as the card’s billing address, this address is automatically registered; however, if the ship-to address is different from the billing address, the ship-to address must be verified with the AX company. This is due to the fact that AX must have direct shipment proof through the venue of registered delivery addresses. Therefore we cannot accept ship-to addresses that are not registered with AX. To register ship-to addresses, call your issuing credit card bank (number on back of your credit card) & have them register the ship to address. This helps us protect your security and verify your charge card for processing your order.
Gladly and promptly! Just send items back to us, unworn, unused, unwashed and with tags attached, with a note explaining what you want us to do (the action you desire). Please use the green "Return Information" form included with your order. Click here to view the Return Form. You can exchange the item/s or receive a refund. On exchanges you will not be charged the shipping and handling charge again from Rocky Mountain Connection back to yourself. On returns you do not need to call us. You do not need a return authorization number. There is not an expiration date or time period (unused, unworn, with tags attached). Simply send it back with your instructions letting us know what you want us to do.
If we send you something other than what you had ordered (i.e. wrong size) then we will reimburse you your shipping charges (regular ground shipping methods only) from yourself back to Rocky Mountain Connection. Expedited (i.e. next day air) shipping costs, and mail service fees, will not be refunded.
If there is no exchange, you will pay for the shipping both directions. You will be refunded for your merchandise total.
On even exchanges you will not be charged the shipping and handling charge again from Rocky Mountain Connection to yourself.
In a hurry? If ordering more than one item you may offer to pay us $4.00 extra to ship partial what is in stock the day of your order (if part of your items are out of stock, we will ship what is in stock immediately). Just say, "Please Partial Ship" when checking out, in the customer comment box (if checking out in the shopping cart on-line, at the bottom of page one.
Footwear. Use your regular shoe size. Men's size equals a women's size + 2. Example: a men's size 9 is a women's size 11.
Pants. Waist in inches, inseam length in inches. Gal's are frequently offered in 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18, 19-20. OK to give waist and inseam measurements. (we will measure pant for you)
Big Gal's Jeans. Waist measure in inches. 32-34-36-38-40-42. If buying men's jeans most women ad 2" to accommodate the hips.
Belts. Waist measure in inches. Each size adjusts 2" smaller to 2" larger. Belt length is from buckle to middle hole.
Men's shirts. Neck size in inches: S = 14", 14˝; M = 15, 15˝; L = 16, 16˝; XL = 17, 17˝.
Men's Jackets. Chest sizes in inches: S = 36-38", M = 40-42, L = 44-46, XL = 46-48.
Gal's Shirts. S = 30-32 or 8-10, M = 34-36 or 12-14, L = 38-40 or 16-18-20.
Hats and Caps. S = 6 5/8, 6 3/4, 6 7/8; M = 7, 7 1/8; L = 7 1/4, 7 3/8; XL = 7 1/2, 7 5/8, 7 3/4. OK to send your head measurement.
Non Standard Sizes. We will interpret and adjust items needing adjustment.
Order Status, Your Order Form, Billing Notes
1. www.RMConnection.com is a site with secure (https//) socket layer (SSL) on your two 'Check Out' pages. Your order forms will be encrypted between your computer and our host provider. Proof of this shows when your browser shows a padlock icon (Netscape lower left and IE lower right depending on version) and the URL becomes https:// in your URL address line, on your 'Check Out' screens. This means SSL is working, thereby encrypting all transfer of data. This prevents illegal phone line scanning.
2. Our www.RMConnection.com Host Provider (Godaddy.com) has a firewall protecting their hard drives from unauthorized access.
3. Rocky Mountain Connection Office picks up your orders from our host provider via a SSL connection. This prevents illegal phone line scanning and prevents on line hacking.
4. Rocky Mountain Connection uses a fire wall to protect its hard drives from unauthorized access.
5. Rocky Mountain Connection changes its FTP, Site Authoring software, and shopping cart editing software passwords often.