- What is Rocky Mountain Connection?
Rocky Mountain Connection first opened as a physical store in 1914. Our store has been owned by the same local family owners since 1947. You can visit us at 141 E Elkhorn Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517. Google map link
We now have a Rocky Mountain Connection website where customers access lifestyle fashion products from brands like LEVI’S, DOCKERS, DICKIES, MINNETONKA, LAZY ONE and a few hiking accessories from WHISTLE CREEK , TRAIL TAGS, and stickers.
- Is the Rocky Mountain Connection (RMC) the same as Rocky Mountain National Park (RMNP)?
RMC is not the same as RMNP. RMC is a shop located in the small, but majestic mountain town of Estes Park, Colorado. Estes Park,also the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, is a popular tourist destination for visitors from around the world.
- What are your office hours?
- For the summer season (June-September) :10am – 9 am. Open everyday,
- For the winter season(October- May): 10 am – 5 pm. Open everyday.
Due to weather conditions, evening hours may vary depending upon the season of the year. Call us to verify opening hours if you plan to visit in person.
- Do you provide worldwide shipping and what are the charges?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
For international shipping, add 35% of your order total, plus a $12.00 handling fee for up to six items.
In addition to your dollar total, some countries charge an extra amount in customs or other fees.Depending on the country you need the items shipped to, you may need to pay extra customs or fees. In such cases, your local postal or shipping agent who is handling your order will contact and charge you the extra amount.
- Do you carry discontinued stock or Big and Tall sizes from LEVI’S or Dockers?
Yes, we carry a limited stock of discounted items of products from brands like LEVI’S, DOCKERS and DICKIES that may have been discontinued from the market. Limited stock and sizes available.
- Do you sell outdoor equipment and gear?
Yes, we offer outdoor clothing and gear in our physical store.
Please visit our store to shop major outdoor brands like COLUMBIA, NORTH FACE, OBOZ, MSR, CAMELBAK, NALGENE, MOUNTAIN SMITH etc. We rent and sell gear for hiking, camping, backpacking,snowshoeing and skiing adventures.
We also carry local souvenirs,t-shirts, maps and guides to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Can I have something I liked from your physical store shipped to me?
If you saw an item in our physical store that you would like to purchase, you can contact us over the phone or email and we will ship the item to you for a small handling and Local or International shipping charge.
- Can I exchange or get a refund on my order?
Yes you can exchange or get a refund on your order in the conditions that :
- You email or mail us a receipt of the item as proof of purchase
- It has been less than 30 days since you purchased the item
- The tags are still attached and the item has not been tampered with (been used, worn, washed, damaged)
If you would like to exchange your order, please send us the product and receipt with a note about why you would like to exchange your item. We will happily exchange the product and send it to you with no extra charge in shipping and handling. You can read our refund policy here.
- How can I contact you?
You can contact us on our website page: Click here
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
On our social media pages:
Through toll free number: (800) 679 3600
Office phone number: +1(970) 586 3361