Rocky Mountain Jigsaw Puzzles
Were you recently in the Rocky Mountains or in Estes Park? If so, was there a scenic attraction that you missed during your visit or have a nostalgia of another? And even if that is not the case, these Rocky Mountain Jigsaw puzzles are the perfect gift for anyone. Oh, and we also have one with simply a Colorado flag in case you would prefer.
All of these Jigsaw puzzles also come with a reference poster as well, which you might even put up on a wall! So basically, you are getting both a poster and a jigsaw puzzle in a single deal.
NOTE:- All of these Jigsaw puzzles were made as well as the copyright to the photos owned by Impact Photographics. Visit www.impactphotographics.com to learn more about them.
Available types :-
- Colorado flag – The flag of Colorado as a Jigsaw puzzle.
- Rocky Mountains – In this puzzle, You can see a gorgeous view of the Rocky Mountains in the autumn.
- Estes Park – You have most likely been here if you’ve been to the Rocky Mountains. So, you should recognize this view of Estes Park just as you approach the downtown from the Enos Abijah Mills statue. At any rate, it is this view that is depicted in this puzzle.
- Never Summer Mountains – This mountain located at 13000 feet high, its a remote mountain range that towers straight above the headwaters of Colorado river. You can also see the Cache la Poudre river flowing eastward through a lush and varied landscape. Hence, this puzzle has a most beautiful scenery.
- Blue Columbine flower field – The Blue Columbine is a beautiful white and blue flower and is Colorado’s state flower. Very common in the mountains and Aspen groves. You could go on any hikes from June to August and will most likely notice them around. This puzzle has a view of the flowers growing in the front and mountains in the back.
- Continental divide – You can see the entire continental divide including Long’s Peak and Mount Meeker in this puzzle. So, more of an all-encompassing representation of Colorado.
- There are over a 1000 randomly cut pieces, however, you will get a reference poster for your ease of building the puzzle.
- Completed puzzle size:- 14×39 (Continental Divide, Estes Park and Never Summer Mtn), 28×20 (Colorado flag, Rocky Mountains and Blue Columbine)
- The posters included are the same size as the puzzles. So, you will get decent sized posters as well.
So, whether for your children or a gift, and also if you miss Rocky Mountain National Park, get one (or all) of these puzzles!